- Floors: ground floor + first floor
- Construction year: 2000
- Class of property: medium
- Windows frames: double glass / wood
- Fireplace: yes
- Stove: wood
- Heating: autonomus - radiators - LPG
- Energy performance: currently being established
- Flooring: ceramic + parquet
- Home surface: 180 sqm
- Service spaces surface: 60 sqm
- Living room: double
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Kitchen: kitchen / diner
- Cellar: yes
- Terrace: yes
- Porch: 15 sqm
- Garage: uncovered spaces
- Garden: 5.000 sqm
Distances and Expense
- From Maggiore Lake: 9 km
- From Malpensa airport: 55 km
- From Switzerland: 60 km
- From Milano: 90 km
- Landscape: panoramic
- Heating costs: € 1.200,00 per year
RESTORED FARMHOUSE BROVELLO CARPUGNINO
Old restored farmhouse located in the town of Brovello-Carpugnino, in the locality Graglia, beautiful sunny location in a rural setting surrounded by woods but not isolated.
The building is on two levels above ground, plus a rustic basement with adjoining mostly flat land.
Ground floor: entrance / hallway, living room with ventilated fireplace and kitchenette, bathroom and bedroom. External covered porch with direct access to the living area.
First floor: study / relaxation area, bathroom, two large bedrooms with balcony and double bedroom with covered terrace. Ceiling in exposed wood.
Heating and hot water production with wood boiler, preparation for connection to LPG.
Recently, a photovoltaic system has been installed.