- Floors: 2
- Class of property: medium
- Windows frames: double glass / wood
- Stove: pellets
- Heating: autonomus - radiators - methan
- Energy performance: E - 198,27 kWh/m²
- Flooring: ceramic
- Home surface: 60 sqm
- Service spaces surface: 30 sqm
- Living room: double
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1+1
- Kitchen: kitchenette
- Garage: 2 uncovered spaces
- Garden: private
Distances and Expense
- From Maggiore Lake: 10 km
- From Malpensa airport: 50 km
- From Switzerland: 60 km
- From Milano: 90 km
- Heating costs: € 1000 per year
THE SMALL HOUSE IN THE WOOD
In Vanzone, a hamlet of Gignese, a stone’s throw from the historic Golf Club Alpino of Stresa is rented detached house with garden developed on two levels.
In a context of villas and residential houses ,. It is an optimal area for walking and hiking, near the Mottarone Stresa cable car. The house is 7 km from Stresa and 800 meters from the center of Gignese, served by everything;
In a very quiet and surrounded by greenery the house is as follows:
entrance to the day floor on the corridor with a small hallway, to the side of the kitchen, following a large living room with a dining table and two large windows that illuminate the room; two bedrooms, one double and one single with a retractable wall bed, bathroom with shower.
In the basement service room with laundry and small bathroom.
Two covered parking spaces complete the property.
• Annual lease – € 500.00 per month – excluding charges: electricity, water, pellet heating, garbage collection. 4 cuts of the garden are included in the lease. Only temporary lease.
• Semi-annual lease (April – September / May-October) – lump sum €. 5,000.00 – excluding charges: electricity, water, pellet heating, sanitation. 4 cuts of the garden are included in the lease.
• Four-month lease: (June / September) – lump sum €. 4,500.00 – all expenses included. 4 cuts of the garden are included in the lease.
• Quarterly lease (summer) – lump sum €. 4,000.00 – all expenses included – 4 garden cuts included.